Saturday, April 17, 2010

Time to leave GMC.

It's Saturday, and time for me to be discharged. I was informed by a nurse to settle the last payments at the Accounts before I am allowed to be discharged.

I hobbled down to Accounts with Pauline by my side to settle the bill. Service was reasonably prompt, but not fast enough. I suddenly felt the urgent call of nature. I had to leave for the toilet pronto.

I left Pauline to collect the paperworks from Accounts while I retreated back to the toilet in my room.

Made it without a moment to spare.. As soon as my pants came off and I parked myself on the toilet bowl. The first barrage was fired. Soon enough, it was over.

As I exit the toilet. Pauline had already returned to the ward and the papers passed to the nurse.

The nurses needed some time to prepare the medicine for us to take back. After that, it was nearly lunch time. And since, I had already paid for lunch. I decided to wait for lunch before going home.

Lunch came, and I finished it with gusto. Feeling full, Pauline and I made our way to leave the room, ward and hospital. I will only return on 24/04 for a follow up appointment.

No comments: